Job Title: Client Success Manager
Department: Client Experience
Reports to: Manager of Customer Success
Work Location: Remote. Ideally, in the Midwest.
Abre is seeking a highly motivated Client Success Manager to join our dynamic team. This team member will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships across an account portfolio.
As a Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementation project management, proactive lifecycle orchestration, and maximizing client health & satisfaction across a portfolio of accounts. You’ll develop portfolio strategies and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of Abre products and services to meet clients’ objectives.
You are accountable for achieving growth targets in addition to ensuring customer and product adoption, resulting in quantifiable value realization and client advocacy.
- Establish and lead joint account strategy and implementation roadmap with assigned districts
- Lead the communications of business performance and associated value to the business and district leadership team members
- Drive the adoption of Abre products and innovations within the account through strategic guidance and thoughtful development of Abre use cases that map back to customer priorities and the detailed strategy
- Grow revenues across the district (software and services)
- Orchestrate the account life cycle from vision setting and strategy development through sales and post-sales implementation & training, and ultimately product adoption
- Coordinate & facilitate/support critical customer-facing activities including executive engagement, district & school visits, professional development and product training, and ideation workshops
Successful engagement will be defined by long-term retention of the base, growth in revenues, increasing customer satisfaction, and successful execution of co-innovation initiatives.
- Prior relevant customer service, success, or technical troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of K12 industry trends and Abre’s position relative to those trends
- You have excellent interpersonal communication with clients and co-workers
- You have a passion for customer care and can champion high levels of client satisfaction
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’re able to break down complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- Willingness to travel (estimated 25%)
- Competitive Compensation, including performance bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Fast-paced, startup environment